What is error 0x50060198?
Answer: Error code 0x50060198 can occur if the network address or configuration you are using is unable to communicate with Rockstar Games Services. This can be caused by configuration issues with your ISP, on your local device or network, or other network issues.
The most common causes of the Rockstar Launcher failure are: Windows 10 requires updating. Rockstar Launcher misconfigured. Rockstar Games Library Service is paused or stopped.
Reset Your Network Router
Generally, you can reset your router by unplugging your router and leaving it unplugged for about 10 minutes. Restart the game client as well and then check to see if your issue is resolved.
Reset your network router
You can reset your router by unplugging it and leaving it unplugged for about 10 minutes. Once you plug your router back in and can connect to the internet, launch Red Dead Online and check to see if your issue is resolved.
- Step 1: Restart your console. ...
- Step 2: Reset your console. ...
- Step 3: Download the Offline System Update file (OSU1) ...
- Step 4: Update your system. ...
- Step 5: Restore your console to factory defaults. ...
- Step 6: Your console needs to be repaired.
- Fix 1: Restart the PS4 Firmware.
- Fix 2: Update the Game Software.
- Fix 3: Update the PS4 System Software.
- Fix 4: Re-install the Original Hard Drive.
- Fix 5: Initialize Your PS4.
- Fix 6: Disconnect the PS Camera.
- Fix 7: Contact PlayStation Support for Help.
Apparently, players who have been switching from Story Mode to Online Mode in the new consoles are getting banned by Rockstar. This seems to be an IP ban instead of the player's account getting blacklisted. As of now, the only way to counter this bug is to start Online Mode from the main menu.
Reset your network router
You can reset your router by unplugging your router and leaving it unplugged for about 10 minutes. Restart the game client as well and then check to see if your issue is resolved.
- Go to the search box on the taskbar.
- Enter in Command prompt.
- Right-click Command prompt.
- Click Run as administrator.
- Click Yes.
- Enter in the following commands in the order listed below: netsh winsock reset. netsh int ip reset. ...
- Restart your PC.
- Check to see if the issue is resolved.
If the GTA Online status currently says Up, the problem may be related to some connection types conflicting with other players, or other problems with your network setup. Use an online speed test to measure your connection speed.
Why does my Nintendo keep saying error?
Verify that your console has the latest system update. Check for any available updates for the problematic software. Check for any corrupt data for the problematic software. Delete the problematic software and redownload it.
CENTIPEDE is a general networking error code. This can be caused by a loss of connection to our servers. If you are using WiFi, we recommend switching to a wired connection. If you NAT is Strict or Type 3, we recommend getting your NAT into an Open or Type 1 state.
Sign out of all Minecraft accounts (including the attached Microsoft account) and close out any open Minecraft application. Restart the game, then sign back into the Minecraft and Microsoft account(s) If you still see the error: repeat the steps above after waiting 1 hour, including internet troubleshooting steps.
How to change DNS:
- Open the Home Screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Under Settings, select Set Up Internet Connection.
- Highlight Wi-Fi or LAN.
- Press Options.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Under DNS Settings, select Manual.
When the SoT Coral Beard error message appears, unfortunately, there's little to nothing that players can do to rectify the problem on their end. This issue lies with the Rare servers, though feel free to contact @SoT_Support in order to alert the dev team to the issue.
- Go to the Start Menu.
- Right click on the Minecraft Launcher.
- Select 'More'
- Open 'App Settings'
- Within these settings, click on 'Repair' and 'Reset'